Buscadores de Tesoros
Hola, bienvenido al foro Buscadores de Tesoros...

Registrarte para acceder a todos los foros y para escribir mensajes.

Como invitado tienes acceso pero con ciertas restricciones.

Gracias.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Buscadores de Tesoros
Hola, bienvenido al foro Buscadores de Tesoros...

Registrarte para acceder a todos los foros y para escribir mensajes.

Como invitado tienes acceso pero con ciertas restricciones.

Gracias.
Buscadores de Tesoros
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Buscador de Google
Últimos temas
LIBRO "EL TESORO DE MOCTEZUMA SE ASOMA"Sáb 04 Mayo 2024, 12:57 pmJose Antonio Agraz Sandov
Detectores mexicanosSáb 04 Mayo 2024, 12:23 pmJose Antonio Agraz Sandov
historia de horno de hierro fundidoVie 26 Abr 2024, 9:45 amjesustorres
Detector 3d 501 metal locator parecido al tm-600Mar 23 Abr 2024, 3:59 pmJose Antonio Agraz Sandov
Botellas de Tequila enterradasMar 23 Abr 2024, 1:36 pmJose Antonio Agraz Sandov
la pasion desde niñoLun 22 Abr 2024, 10:12 pmJose Antonio Agraz Sandov
Compañeros para salir a detectar en el bajioDom 21 Abr 2024, 2:39 pmrobertodf
FABRICACION DE MI DETECTOR LRLJue 18 Abr 2024, 10:37 amJhoan
QUE DECEPCION EL OKM!Lun 08 Abr 2024, 9:48 pmHUNTER DEERE
40 cargas de reales y 5 cargas mas en oro.... 2 cargas mas Vie 05 Abr 2024, 5:16 pmraymundo anguiano t
como fabricar bobima con carbon y cuarzoVie 05 Abr 2024, 12:39 pmHUNTER DEERE
Saludos desde El RosarioJue 04 Abr 2024, 10:09 pmHUNTER DEERE
MINI GPO. MOCHIS, SINJue 04 Abr 2024, 9:51 pmHUNTER DEERE
SALUDOS POR NUEVO INGRESO A ESTE GRUPOJue 04 Abr 2024, 9:43 pmHUNTER DEERE
CASA DE PANCHO FALOMIR EN AHOME SINALOAJue 04 Abr 2024, 9:09 pmHUNTER DEERE
Tesoro en Macoyahui, Álamos, Sonora.Lun 01 Abr 2024, 9:47 pmPedro Cantú
Tesoro de Maximiliano descubierto en México en el año 1898Lun 01 Abr 2024, 7:26 pmJose Antonio Agraz Sandov
Derrotero en ventaSáb 23 Mar 2024, 7:06 amCirilo
Nueva serie buscatesorosJue 21 Mar 2024, 10:25 pmJose Antonio Agraz Sandov
AÚN HAY ORO POR SACAR (para muestra basta una pepita)Vie 08 Mar 2024, 8:28 pmJose Antonio Agraz Sandov
Videoteca de TesorosMiér 06 Mar 2024, 5:42 pmJose Antonio Agraz Sandov
Nacional Monte de Piedad MexicoMar 27 Feb 2024, 7:30 pmJose Antonio Agraz Sandov
Derrotero de tesoro de soria encontradoLun 26 Feb 2024, 8:30 amCirilo
El origen del oroJue 22 Feb 2024, 11:13 amJose Antonio Agraz Sandov
SUGERENCIA DE DETECTORESJue 22 Feb 2024, 11:11 amJose Antonio Agraz Sandov
¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 79 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 79 Invitados :: 2 Motores de búsqueda

Ninguno

Ver toda la lista

Estadísticas
Tenemos 24215 miembros registradosEl último usuario registrado es gamonalNuestros miembros han publicado un total de 264872 mensajesen 21886 argumentos.
no copy
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Registro de Propiedad Intelectual
Safe Creative #1104219034456
Tuscoro
Tuscoro
Voz de la Experiencia
Voz de la Experiencia
Masculino Cantidad de envíos : 164

From the Land North Empty From the Land North

Lun 06 Feb 2012, 5:20 am
Hello my friends from the south!

I am called Daniel and although I am mostly white boy, I am descent of the Indigenous Unami Indian of the Lenape who are now located in the eastern parts of North America. In my research I have followed the path of my ancestors for near 25 years, they migrated from the West at about the same time a group migrated south who mixed blood with the Toltec who eventually became the Aztec. We are related in one way or another. I live in the land of Anahuac, according to Tezozomoc of Cronica Mexicana and Veytia Marano of Historia antigua de Mexico, the ancient home of the Aztec ancestors, also known as Aztlan. It is rich with ancient history. I have a large digital library of the earliest histories of those who first encountered the Indigenous of this land, maps and Legends of the Ancients; it is a labor of love. I am also heavily involved in the study of the Native American Petroglyphs which is in part how I came to be involved in the Spanish Treasure hunt. There is a side to this hunt that only few realize the depth of. I have been very blessed with information; I always seem to be in the right place at the right time. I hope that I can some how assist all of you in some way, in spite of my handicap of my lack of knowledge in speaking Spanish and I hope you will tolerate me, Thank you again for the warm Welcome.

Tuscoro

Thank You chatt77 for showing me the introduction pages.
ricdel
ricdel
Experto del Foro
Experto del Foro
Masculino Cantidad de envíos : 230
Frase Célebre : Preguntando, se llega a Roma

From the Land North Empty Re: From the Land North

Lun 06 Feb 2012, 7:41 am
welcome Daniel, good history of your ancestors, something to be proud of.
feel free, let us know you achivements, as well as your plans, maybe we can give you a hint. from this side of the border.

Numis
Numis
Identidad Certificada
Identidad Certificada
Masculino Cantidad de envíos : 2385
Frase Célebre : - El verdadero tesoro del hombre es su conocimiento.

Lun 06 Feb 2012, 10:09 am
Welcome Tuscoro!

Nice family history, hope you have a great time in this place.

So you live in Anahuac? you must have a pretty hard time with out spreaking the language.

Take care!

Voz de la Experiencia
Voz de la Experiencia

Lun 06 Feb 2012, 10:39 am
Thank You for the Welcome,
Please take notice that what I call Anahuac is not the same as where the world of archaeology has decided it is, I am not in the habit of accepting the word of so called educated men... Suspect The term “migration” means a little more than across the valley, Shocked Anahuac according to Aztec tradition it is in the place of first habitation of the most ancient of two parts of those who make up the Aztecs, where they first landed and lived, and understanding that the Aztec is made up of two peoples from two migrations, those from a more recent migration of approximately 600 BC from the east and some times said North/East and the more ancient migration of another people from the west in about 2400 BC. In reading the many reports of those who first encountered the Aztec it would seem they often get the two mixed up and I am certain the Aztec have mixed details of one migration that would be more properly placed with the other migration.

According to my studies of the many accounts, Anauac is the very ancient name for the more recent name of Aztlan, and with all the other details and evidence would place it here in the North west, the land between the waters….waters which no longer exist....

I hope I have articulated myself accurately.
Numis
Numis
Identidad Certificada
Identidad Certificada
Masculino Cantidad de envíos : 2385
Frase Célebre : - El verdadero tesoro del hombre es su conocimiento.

Lun 06 Feb 2012, 10:50 am
Yes, you have.

I got confused by that, but now i understand, yes you are right, studies not always tell us the truth.

Some studies also show that Aztlan was located near the place where i live, very close to the state of Nayarit, but tha's a different story.

Can not prove it, and will not be able to, so no need to argue about it Very Happy

Ok, off to work, nice having you here, hope you enjoy this forum.

Voz de la Experiencia
Voz de la Experiencia

Miér 08 Feb 2012, 3:07 pm
I am looking for someone In the Western United States with a Mine Lab GPX 5000 for rent preferably,
I am willing to rent the person who owns it as well depending who you are and or your history...

Due to a discrepancy in triangulation we cannot identify the exact spot however we have a direct line but cannot identify how far out on the line,
According to Min Lab Techs considering certain geological hindrances, It would seem the Mine Lab is the only verifiable and reliable solution.

GPX 5000 They ain't cheep, the best price I could find is just under $5000
Tuscoro
Tuscoro
Voz de la Experiencia
Voz de la Experiencia

Lun 20 Feb 2012, 2:09 pm
Desde el norte de la tierra

Traducción

Hola mis amigos del sur!

Me llamo Daniel, soy chico blanco en su mayor parte, yo soy descendiente de los indígenas de la Indian Unami Lenape que ahora se encuentra en las partes orientales de América del Norte. En mi investigación he seguido el camino de mis antepasados ​​por cerca de 25 años, que emigraron desde el Este a la misma hora un grupo emigró al sur y la sangre se mezcla con los toltecas, y se convirtió en el Azteca. Nos están relacionados entre sí. Yo vivo en la tierra de Anáhuac, de acuerdo con Tezozómoc de Crónica Mexicana y Veytia Marano de la Historia antigua de México, el antiguo hogar de los antepasados ​​aztecas, también conocido como Aztlán. Es rica en historia antigua. Tengo una gran biblioteca digital de las primeras historias de aquellos que encontró por primera vez los indígenas de esta tierra, mapas y leyendas de los antiguos, sino que se ha convertido en una labor de amor. También estoy muy involucrado en el estudio de los petroglifos indígenas de América que es, en parte, cómo llegué a estar involucrado en la caza del tesoro español. Hay un lado a esta caza que sólo pocos se dan cuenta de la profundidad de. He sido bendecido con la información, me parece que estoy en el lugar correcto en el momento adecuado. Espero que de alguna forma puedo ayudar a algunos de ustedes, a pesar de mi discapacidad de mi falta de conocimiento en hablar en español y espero que usted me va a tolerar, Gracias de nuevo por la cálida bienvenida.

Tuscoro

Gracias por mostrarme chatt77 las páginas de introducción.
guillermo cinsel
guillermo cinsel
Experto del Foro
Experto del Foro
Masculino Cantidad de envíos : 445
Frase Célebre : No necesito un TESORO, me URGEEEEEEEEEE

Lun 20 Feb 2012, 3:17 pm
buenas Daniel, vamos a ver si tienes algunos datos de la BAHIA DE NAVACHISTE o LA BAHIA DE OHUIRA.

Esto esta en el PUERTO DE TOPOLOBAMPO, ESTADO DE SINALOA, MEXICO

Asimismo tengo un pequeño libro de las 7 ciudades perdidas del CIBOLA y QUIVIRA, el cual lo acabo de adquirir.

Algun naufragio de condes de alguna parte del mundo, que hayan perecido aqui en el puerto de topolobampo

quedo a la orden y en espera de alguna informacion para compartirla.

saludos.
chat77
chat77
Gran Experto del Foro
Gran Experto del Foro
Masculino Cantidad de envíos : 2496
Frase Célebre : Esperando lo mejor, pero preparado para lo peor.

Lun 20 Feb 2012, 3:42 pm
Welcome Pal!! in this Phorum the enrichement is mutual....Im also a great fan of our history and very proud to be decendent from Mexicas, chichimecas, navajos, mayos, apaches mayans mixes, huicholes, cherokees, chipewas, toltecas and many others...........welcome aboard again...I hope to read more interesting stories from you......Viva America!!!

here is a good welcome song for you!

Tuscoro
Tuscoro
Voz de la Experiencia
Voz de la Experiencia

Lun 20 Feb 2012, 5:54 pm
Wow! That was Fantastic! Thank You Chat77
A beautiful song! And Navajo if I am not mistaken...
Do you know what Ye Ha No Ha is Means?
My ancestors said Ye Ho Vah Nah!

Now here is a man (Chat77) who understands, that we are all brothers....

Bejzone Nah Nah!

Tuscoro
Tuscoro
Tuscoro
Voz de la Experiencia
Voz de la Experiencia

Lun 20 Feb 2012, 6:28 pm
"Yeha-Noha (Wishes of Happiness and Prosperity)" is a song recorded in 1994 by the German musical project known under the name of Sacred Spirit. It was the first single from the album Chants and Dances of the Native Americans. Released in 1995, it achieved a great success in various countries, including France, where it topped the singles chart. It was sung by the late Navajo elder Kee Chee Jake from Chinle, Arizona. May he Rest in Peace.

"Yeha-Noha (deseos de felicidad y prosperidad)" es una canción grabada en 1994 por el proyecto musical alemán conocido bajo el nombre de Espíritu Santo. Fue el primer single del álbum de los Cantos y Danzas de los nativos americanos. Lanzado en 1995, alcanzó un gran éxito en varios países, entre ellos Francia, donde encabezó la lista de singles. Fue cantada por el fallecido mayor de Navajo Kee Chee Jake de Chinle, Arizona. Que descanse en paz.
Tuscoro
Tuscoro
Voz de la Experiencia
Voz de la Experiencia

Lun 20 Feb 2012, 6:49 pm
guillermo chisel

The names are not familiar, However I have 180 Exploration documents in pdf form from as early as 1000 AD to the 1800's all of which were translated to English in the late 1800's. I got them from a university back east, I do not know of they are available in Spanish.

I have only read a 10th of them, perhaps they contain information you seek?
I do not know how I would get them to you.

Guillermo cincel

Los nombres no están familiarizados, sin embargo tengo 180 documentos en formato pdf las exploraciones a partir desde del año 1000 a la 1800, todos los cuales fueron traducidos al inglés en la década de 1800. Los tengo en una universidad en el este, no sé de que están disponibles en español.

Sólo he leído un décimo de ellos, tal vez contienen la información que buscan?
Tuscoro
Tuscoro
Voz de la Experiencia
Voz de la Experiencia

Lun 20 Feb 2012, 7:03 pm
You can read them here or download them. (English Only)
My favorites are AJ-070 and AJ-072

Usted puede leer aquí o descargarlos. (Sólo Inglés)
Mis favoritos son AJ-070 y el 072-AJ

http://www.americanjourneys.org/
guillermo cinsel
guillermo cinsel
Experto del Foro
Experto del Foro
Masculino Cantidad de envíos : 445
Frase Célebre : No necesito un TESORO, me URGEEEEEEEEEE

Mar 21 Feb 2012, 10:10 am
Gracias Tuscoro, por la informacion voy a revisarla con detenimiento, quedo pendiente.